Rahulgo8u's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How many approved places you have added so far?

We should add the missing places to help maps users. Only genuine places needs to be approved. Sometimes I feel the map parameters to approve new places are not efficient. What are your thoughts?

Rahul Anand
6 comments
Level 10

Re: How many approved places you have added so far?

Hi @Rahulgo8u

The previous discussion on this subject may answer your question. Please read this,  

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Approved-places/m-p/610987#M170238

May some technical input may be added by Google Moderators.

Vijay Desai.

Level 8

Taken me a year to reach 51, densely populated part of the UK, hard to find a POI not on Maps. When I do add one, seem to have more success in getting it approved if I add just the name, location, photo and telephone. Ive found if I fill in all the information on the first submission it's usually either being reviewed for weeks or declined immediately, I have no idea why. I add the additional information as an edit when new location is approved.

Level 8

Thanks @VijayDesai for your reply. But the discussion is different from here.

Rahul Anand
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Rahulgo8u,

Believe it or not, I have only 5 approved edits out of 15.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

Thanks for sharing your experience @Muffty. You have added so many places. That's great contribution you have done so far. Kudos to you.

Rahul Anand
Level 8

Thanks for the reply @GeorgesHR. Even I have just got 6 approved places so far.

Rahul Anand