JeffMuir's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How many Google employees monitor Local Guides Connect?

Just curious to know if there are many Google employees watching over Local Guides Connect?

@Anonymous 

Jeff Muir
Admin - Global Guides
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 9
Solution

Re: How many Google employees monitor Local Guides Connect?

Hey @JeffMuir there are a number of Google Moderators. You can find a post here for the Google Moderators.

There are also a number of Connect Moderators as well, they aren't employees of Google but are Local Guides as well. They assist in moderating the forum. You'll find a post here for them. 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!

View solution in original post

Level 9
Solution

Hey @JeffMuir there are a number of Google Moderators. You can find a post here for the Google Moderators.

There are also a number of Connect Moderators as well, they aren't employees of Google but are Local Guides as well. They assist in moderating the forum. You'll find a post here for them. 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 1

Good ?  

Connect Moderator

Hello @JeffMuir

Please read this thread

Meet the Google Moderators

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Meet-the-Google-Moderators/m-p/88603#M72

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 1

Ask Google employee Matt culjat computer analyst mutual of Omaha 

Also father whom believes in taking away meals from oldest child age 16 is appropriate backed by mutual of Omaha 1960 days boot amp for minimum success Catholic parish members support omaha area families like these to. Ask Google analysts there experience in those ratings. Thanks omaha for supporting behavior modification for families.  Rate that 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@JeffMuir thank you to mention me here, as @Shirley said there are a large number of Google Employees Googlers are there for the help of Local Guides, as well as there are also Connect Moderators who are not Google Employees but Google promoted them from Local Guides to Connect Moderators by their great efficient work like they are here Meet the Connect Moderators

Thank you very much