Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: How local guides saved me from police fine?

Hey @Julien44,

Such a great story. I am impressed and super happy because of all of Local Guides like you. Thank you for making this world a better place to live.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Great story @Julien44 👍

Level 10

Hi @Ivi_Ge,

Thanks a lot for your great comments and I am glad you enjoyed reading this story.

Hi @Osaka78forTRUMP,

I am happy you also appreciated it. Thanks

See you both around.

Jul

Level 7

Dear @Julien44,
I am very glad that everything worked out and you did not have to pay a fine. And I'm glad that participating in the #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld program helped. Your life example made me think a lot. Thank you for sharing with us!!!
Have a nice day!!!

Katy Darhel
Level 10

Hi @katydarhel 

You are making my day with your words. I am glad if my story has managed to make you think. It would be great if you could join the team. Being active in #localguidescleantheworld program drives me to a new way of life. Now, I think much more about the environnement (clean up, zero waste....) but my road is still long 😉

Have a nice day too!

Jul

Level 7

Hi @Julien44,
thanks for your kind words !!! Thank you for your invitation to join the team in #localguidescleantheworld program. Environmental protection is a very serious problem today.

Katy Darhel
Level 8

Hey @Julien44  , great story and nice that it played out for you so well. Here in Switzerland you also definitely would be fined - and most likely they just would sent you the bill without confronting you personally. But ok I think they have quite a good waste system (people who produce more have to pay more) and this hopefull helps at the end. Hope to meet you soon Michael

Level 10

Namskar..

@Julien44 

Happy to know how helpful Local guide Activities work our day to days life, you are out of realated problem it's very cool, thanks for Sharing this motivated post..

Level 7

@Julien44 Very inspirational encounter therein... what we do as a hobby/for fun can later come to be helpful to our daily lives. Thanks, and continue with the spirit of keeping the world clean. 

I am an Kenyan Local Guide based in Nairobi passionate about sharing my experiences with other people.