Julien44's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How local guides saved me from police fine?

Wow..  my friend @Julien44

Doing good is always great.

I can't imagine  what the police will take from you if you don't have any evidence to prove your innocent.

Thanks to @ErmesT for this great initiative.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

@Julien44, what an unexpected story! So glad there was a happy ending! Good things happen to good people! 

Cheers!

Level 10

Incredible @Julien44!

Even here in Italy it can happen that fines for these checks: sin because they are too few for lack of personnel! In your case, however, you had two very strong mitigating factors: the bin was full ((it must be the task of the company that you pay with the taxes to keep the bins efficient and empty) and behind you have a very good sense of what it means to keep our world clean! I'm happy that everything is fine!

Bye,

David

Level 10

Hi @TheEagleEye, Thanks!

Hi @MoniDi, Great! This program is amazing, isn't?

Hi @Sagir, You are right, I was lucky on that one 😉

Hi @vvbellur, Thanks for your comments. I am sure the kids have learnt a lot from this story!

Hi @davidhyno, Thanks! Amazing, isn't? 

To all, have a lovely day (clean of course ;-))

Jul

Level 8

Juls @Julien44 This is both a fascinating, inspirational story but also a scary experience. It is so impressive the positive influence that Connect and being a Local Guide actively reflected on your actions. I am also sure that charismatic smile also added to the police officers persuasion to not fine you 🙂

Level 10

Hi @Tula, I hope you are doing fine.

I am glad you enjoyed reading this story.

You are right generally smile is contagious unfortunatly this time it wasn't enough ;-).

Keep smiling my friends!

Connect Moderator

Es increíble lo que cuentas @Julien44, y a la vez me pone muy contento que se haya solucionado favorablemente para usted. 

Me gusta mucho la enseñanza o mensaje que deja el post Julien, Clean de World, está dejando una pequeña marca, que si todos aplicamos esos simples consejos, puede ser una gran marca, la que deje ese gran proyecto iniciado por @ErmesT.

En otro orden lamentablemente en todos lados se cuecen abas jajajaja policías no muy correctos hay en todos lados.

Farid.

Level 10

Connect Moderator

That was lucky @Julien44 cool Local Story and great that your good deeds were able to cover for you.

Level 10

Hi @PaulPavlinovich,

I hope you are doing fine!

Thanks for your support! As we see, Local Guides can be were it isn't expected!

See you around

Jul