AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pôr do sol

Olá @Amaurybrito1,

Bem vindo ao Connect e prazer em conhecê-lo. 

Muito bonito o pôr do sol, ficou bem linda a foto. Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para o tópico How is sunrise and sunset in your city? onde se encaixa melhor. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Beautiful sunset in nani daman20190206_183020.jpg

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Hi @sprabha0504,

Thank you for sharing your lovely photo! What an amazing mixture of blue and pink colours!

If you don't mind, I'm going to merge your post to our bigger thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where you can see many images of sunrise and sunset shared by other Local Guides.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Guys, Brazil is so beautiful. Visit us!

Olá @matheusrezende,

Prazer em conhecê-lo.

Esse pôr do sol está realmente bonito hem, bem legal a foto. O que você poderia dizer o que gosta mais do Paraná? 

Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para o tópico How is sunrise and sunset in your city? onde se encaixa melhor. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: ATARDECERES MÁGICOS

Hi @sfd102002

It's a very beautiful sunset photo, thanks for sharing it with us. Is it a river or a lake on the photo? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Re: Sunset

Hi @Atlantis2,

Welcome to Connect. 

This is an incredible photo, we can barely see the landscape because the sunlight is so strong, it's really beautiful. It seems that there are 2 lakes on the photo? Is it right? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Level 5

Re: Sunset

Son los lagos de Troyes en Francia y son 3 lagos.

Level 5

Re: Sunset and Moonrise from Chapmans peak Drive

Camara Nikon D90

Level 5

Nebel

Nebel am Niederrhein / Keis Wesel / DeutschlandPhoto_1548620741056.jpg

Re: Nebel

Hi @Graubaer

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Nice photo, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!