Did you mean: 
Level 6

Coucher de Soleil à Marrakech

20181217_180256.jpg

------------
Former Google Contributor

Re: Coucher de Soleil à Marrakech

Hi @Benabbad000

This photo looks amazing. What inspired you why you were shooting it? 

I have moved you post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive a better exposure. 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

İstanbul da gün batımı

DSC_2889.JPG

------------

Re: İstanbul da gün batımı

Hi @anticlock,

Thanks for sharing this image! All your photos are amazing! Are you a professional photographer? 

By the way, to keep things organised, I'm going to move this one to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so that Local Guides can enjoy it there. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Amazing Sunset from the south of Haiti !

@Magby looks nice there 

Level 8

Re: Sankey tank Malleswaram Bangalore

69500478-4E42-4333-B934-DEA8C70FB77C.jpegA9B1445F-8A28-4E5D-BF61-789D17E74968.jpeg92FF9AB0-6112-4591-B4E6-E37D8201E8CE.jpeg

Hi @MNK1350,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips to help you get started:

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Re: Badajoz, les lumières

Hi @Valerosa

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, these photos are really beautiful. Are these photos from your hometown? 

By the way, to keep things organised, I'm going to move this one to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so that Local Guides can enjoy it there. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

what camera do you use? nice picture

Level 6

#shimla

#eve#shimla#shimla

This is the beautiful evening of shimla