cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

carlow after.

20190106_154807.jpg

Level 9

Bls: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islandsSunset Balbulol islands

Lera76
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sunrise brings hope

This content has been removed.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise brings hope

Hi @Anonymous, 

Wow, this is a really nice photo, thanks for sharing it with us. 

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Lera76,

Those are some breathtaking views! What was the feeling to be there and see all this beauty?

I wish I could visit this place one day too!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: carlow after.

Hi @Gabriel36 and welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your sunset :). Sharing more information about the photo you have uploaded will help others to understand why you are sharing it. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Halo @TsekoV I hope you can come and enjoy this place. I manage this place, please come to this place to meet me.🙏🎉

Lera76

Re: Morning beauty view.

Hi  @Krishnabanoth,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the village?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, I think it fits better there and you can have a better feedback from other photographers.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!

Re: A photo of sunrise on the north coast of Egypt

Hi  @AhmedElDabaa

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Where did you take this picture? Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 6

Amazing Sunset from the south of Haiti !

KIMG0908.JPG

La Corrière, in the south of Haiti, nearby Les CayesLa Corrière, in the south of Haiti, nearby Les Cayes

Beautiful Sunset from La Corrière, South of Haiti. Nearby Amiral bay Hotel.Beautiful Sunset from La Corrière, South of Haiti. Nearby Amiral bay Hotel.

Amazing sunset from La Corrière, on close to the beachAmazing sunset from La Corrière, on close to the beach

Amazing sunset from La Corrière, a little place nearby Les Cayes city. If ever you're passing by you will love the beauty of the south zone. A little land to spend an afternoon.