AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: This is a view of Sun Set from Osho Drive

Hi @rajanbantas53,

Thanks for sharing this sunset! It's very beautiful!

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: This is a view of Sun Set from Osho Drive

@rajanbantas53

Vielen Herzlichen Dank für deine Nachricht das ist schön das dir meine Bilder gefallen haben 

Level 8

Sankey tank Malleswaram Bangalore

Sun set at sankey tank Malleswaram Bangalore evening walk simply enjoyed

Level 8

Morning beauty view.

IMG_20181118_063448.jpg

Hii iam krishna this morning view in my village .Iam so happy to capture this photo please comment your opinion.

Level 10

Re: Morning beauty view.

Photo not good in my opinion. It is blurred and probably because you zoomed and were holding the camera.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Re: Sankey tank Malleswaram Bangalore

You haven't attached image.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

@Krishnabanoth

Good attempt from your end to capture rising Sun. But it's not clear as you tried to capture on zoom mode.

Anyways, better luck next time.

R S Dev
Level 10

R S Dev
Level 8

I captures good but I have no camera.please give me a camera.donitae a camera please.

Level 8

Re: A photo of sunrise on the north coast of Egypt

Nice one @AhmedElDabaa

Join our Egypt Local Guides Community - https://www.facebook.com/groups/egyptgooglelocalguides/