AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Happy New Year @sprabha0504 Thank you for a great post!

190101-071019_R.jpg

(First day sunrise in 2019, Disaster area in Arahama, Sendai, Miyagi)

In Japan there is a custom of worshiping the first sunrise that year🌅🙏

I also posted about sunrise so please read it😉
[DEEP JAPAN] Worships the first sunrise in Japan's Happy New Year🌅

#Let's introduce your Japan with #DeepJapan hashtag. You will discover Japanese background stories.
#Let's try your native language conversation with Google Translate #UseNativeLanguage
#Enrich Google Maps with Cycling information #Bike
#lit.link/yasumikikuchi #Guiding Star 2022 Inclusive Mapper

Level 9

Thank you all

Level 10

Like this @sprabha0504

Bansoa CameroonBansoa Cameroon

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 5

Myself

IMG_20190102_141947_360.jpg

¡Encuéntrame en Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/u6LEwar41O3TFlSP2

Level 1

Zalazak sunca 😊

Lenovo_A1000_IMG_20181223_160735.jpg

------------
Level 5

Sun sets with blur eyes

Blur sun ☀Blur sun ☀

Google Moderator

Re: Sun sets with blur eyes

Hello @Reaz_Rahman,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful sunset. What camera did you use to capture it? It looks very professional.

Since you are new on Connect, I highly recommend you check the following articles before posting on Connect, as they will help you make your experience here much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic. 

PS. I will move your post in this topic: How is the sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Myself

Hi @Jesusrangel and welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your photo! You can take a look in What makes a good post? topic where you'll find some great tips.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Zalazak sunca 😊

Zdravo @Njanja,

Htela bih Vas obavestiti što su naši filteri za neželjenu poštu nažalost uhvatili vaš članak. Ispričavamo se što je vaša poruka bila označena kao neželjena pošta. Naši filteri rade 24/7 i mogu ponekad pogrešiti.
Molim Vas pročitajte ovdje kako se to može dogoditi  Zašto je moja poruka bila označena kao neželjena pošta?.

Zahvaljujem Vam na sudjelovanju u programu Local Guides te u našoj zajednici Connect.

Ovdje možete pročitati više o forumu Kako napraviti vaš članak bolji?, Savjeti: Kako koristiti zajednicu Local Guides Connect. Ukoliko imate neka dodatna pitanja, slobodno mi se obratite, ali pre toga pretražite najčešća pitanja u zajednici.

Molim Vas, imajte u vidu da sam stavila vaš članak u odgovarajućoj temi.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

This is a view of Sun Set from Osho Drive

Sun Set from Osho DriveSun Set from Osho Drive