AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Lindo por do sol

Olá @Edivan-mac,

Bem bonito a foto. Você tirou ela no seu bairro? Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para esse tópico How is sunrise and sunset in your city? para ter maior exposição.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Beautiful of sunset

HI @Salviraputtri

Nice photo of sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sunrise

Hello @Ich_bin_ishwari

I wish you a happy New Year! Hope it will bring you loads of happiness!

Just to let you know I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? ,where you can enjoy many more beautiful sunsets and sunrises from all around the globe.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

393911_4529283471025_25817787_n.jpg

420069_4529271710731_1540500265_n.jpg

418864_4529270790708_742283905_n.jpg

Hi, I love sunrises and sunsets so I cant hold myself posting enough from my country. These summer sunsets are from northern Peloponnisos, Greece. Hope you have a very good new year!

Level 4

2840_1153332754367_2342010_n.jpg

Just posting one more. A sunrise from southern Greece and Crete. Its an old one but the magic is everlasting!

Re: Hike up the valley of sunrise

Hello @Adarshazh,
Welcome to Connect!

Happy New Year, wish you all the best!

Just to let you know I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? ,where you can enjoy many more beautiful sunsets and sunrises from all around the globe.

Since you are new, I also recommend you to check the following articles, to understand better what Connect is and what different boards are for:

Re: How is sunset on Hand in Matheran?

Hello @official_devg,

Thanks for sharing!

I am letting you know that I have merged your post to this post as it fits very well there with all the sunsets and sunrises on Connect.

Since you're new to the community, feel free to check out The tips on using Local Guides Connect which suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community

You can also say a few words about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Florida East Coast always provides the best sunrise & sunset opportunities to selfrefect

Hello @FloridaRob

Welcome to Connect!

I wish you a happy New Year! Hope it will bring you loads of happiness! I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? ,where you can enjoy many more beautiful sunsets and sunrises from all around the globe.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Re: Last day of 2018

Hi @SaurajyotiSarma

I hope you had a great beginning of 2019. Can you tell us more about this beautiful place? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive a better exposure. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hello @sprabha0504,

Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture with us, the colors are incredible!

I am sharing with you a photo of a sunrise that I took several years ago in Morocco. 🙂 

Caption: Sunrise somewhere in Morocco (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Sunrise somewhere in Morocco (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!