AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise - Embu Guacu - SP.

Hi @DomicianoFirmino,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sun in the city

Hi @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for sharing.

Do you want to tell a bit more about the place? It looks calm and peaceful. 

Did you know that there is a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Sunset in Smashville

Nashville TN is transforming right before my eyes..IMG_20181210_162112123_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181210_162057047_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181210_162116829_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181210_162036621_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181210_162116829_HDR.jpg

Google Moderator

Re: Sunset in Smashville

Hello @JerwaineFleming,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. Did you see the sunrise on your way to work?

I am going to merge your post here How is the sunrise and sunset in your city?. You can enjoy some very beautiful photos there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sunset in the city

IMG_20181002_174544.jpg

Hi iam krish.how it this.i think so beautiful view in the city people s and available boat services.so going placein khammam, telangana,i like this place.Here all type of birds, animal s,is thare.

Re: Sunset in the city

Hello @Krishnabanoth,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city and the place where you took the photo?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Level 6

Sunset in Damietta

٢٠١٨١٢٠٨_١٥٥٩١٨.jpg

Re: Sunset in Damietta

Hello @Zakzook55,

Welcome to Connect!

There is an ongoing topic where Local Guides share images of sunsets in their countries so I am merging your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city?.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Alexandria, EgyptAlexandria, EgyptRas Elbar, EgyptRas Elbar, EgyptDamietta, EgyptDamietta, EgyptRas Elbar, EgyptRas Elbar, EgyptDamietta, EgyptDamietta, EgyptDamietta, EgyptDamietta, EgyptHurghada, EgyptHurghada, Egypt

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Hi @Zakzook55,

Thank you for sharing these amazing photos with us.

They look fantastic, what camera did you use?  It will be great if you can add a bit more details into your post, this will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!