AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise/Sunset, Dusk/Dawn Parks

Hi @ejhaa,

Did you know that there is How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

Sunset is always beautiful 💟

IMG_20181006_174143.jpg

This picture has been clicked from Bada Imambara, Lucknow. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset is always beautiful 💟

Hi @Niya,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. It looks very peaceful and beautiful right before the sun goes down.

By the way, is this your hometown? You would probably want to share a bit more about your city, so that the other Local Guides can learn more about it.

I will now merge your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Re: Summer sunrise and sunset.

Thanks @davidhyno

☺ i used an app to enhance the photo though 😁

Level 3

Re: Sunset at Península - Barra da Tijuca - Rio - Brazil

thanks too @MortenSI

I only used my phone and used an app to enhance the first photo the second is not edited it just came out that way.

Level 3

Re: Summer sunrise and sunset.

Hi @Petra_M

I really didn't know what i just enetered to i'll try to read everything in the links. I just received an email then i just kept on clicking.

Level 6

Beautiful sunset in the Sunda Strait

FB_IMG_15415195715744941.jpg

the Sunda Strait is a separator between the islands of Sumatra and Java, when I sailed to the island of Java I was very fortunate to be able to see a very beautiful sunset amid the ocean,

Level 1

Beautiful sunset from Sylhet,Bangladesh

LRM_EXPORT_20181031_010243.jpg

This is a beautiful sunset from Sylhet ,Bangladesh.

Taken with my Samsung Galaxy S8!! 

Level 7

Sunrise

9FC493B2-914D-42BE-BCC0-B730F4C465F3.jpeg

Sunrise ...in the east of Saudi Arabia   ... 

Google Vendor

Re: Sunrise

Hi @ZainabAlashour,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. What camera did you use? Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!