AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Sunset

Sun set in BASARA - Godavari river ( Telangana)Sun set in BASARA - Godavari river ( Telangana)

Beauty of sunset in Telangana Nizamabad

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise at Yushan National Park

Hi @JSeng and welcome to Connect!

What an amazing view of the sunrise? Is it from your city or did you travel somewhere? What camera did you use for this image? 

You can also check this link to Introduce Yourself - 2018 in our November month. In addition, I will merge this post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: 夕陽西下

我也看日落🌇時就感覺充滿感恩我們的地球🌍有多麼美。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

T badh rajshahi

IMG_20181101_172107.jpg

T badh sunset . best place to view sunset from rajshahi

Re: T badh rajshahi

Hi @Mejbahul

Thank you for your post. I will merge it into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive a better visibility. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Evening veiw

Evening view1541420066201851835758.jpg

Re: Sunset

Hi @Santhoshrekha569,

I have merged this post to How is Sunrise and Sunset in Your City?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Sunrise/Sunset, Dusk/Dawn Parks

The sunset in yellow and orange can indeed fascinate anyone. Try to enjoy every nightfall, especially when your soul feels tired of anything. Have a nice day.

IMG_0249.jpgIMG_0264.jpgIMG_0271.jpgIMG_0275.jpgIMG_0294.jpg

Level 10

Re: Sunrise at Yushan National Park

@DanniSI travelled to Taiwan and the sunrise is at Yushan or Jade mountain in the center of Taiwan. I used Nikon dSLR to take the picture. 

“Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.” - Confucius

Instagram 

Level 8

Re: T badh rajshahi

ok. you can merge it to do that