Level 7

Re: Lifes beautiful simplicity.

Hi @Jax1936579 very good post & nice pic. Thanks for sharing

Level 9

Re: Shining With Sunlight- Golden Scenerio

Amazing view @AbhishekSagar

Level 3

Thank you I added more but they did not show up! I love photography I can't wait to show you more!

Level 6

Re: Shining With Sunlight- Golden Scenerio

Thank You very Much @AbdullahAM

Level 3

Oak hills, California more then just dirt hereOak hills, California more then just dirt here

By: Cheryle Grimes 

Google Moderator

Re: The beauty of the sunset

Hello @AbdelbassetKabar11,

Welcome to Connect!

Amazing sunset, thank you so much for sharing. Did you take this photo? Would you like to share a bit more information with us?

Since this is your first post I would like to share with you tips on creating your great posts, please see How do I write a post on Connect?. You can also check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics.

By the way we have very nice topic named How is sunrise and sunset in your city? and I am going to move your post there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Jax1936579,

Welcome to Google Local Guides and to our community Connect!

Thanks a lot for sharing this photo!

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more about it, you can check out this section What makes a good post?

Please don't forget also to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Did you know that there is a topic called How is sunset and sunrise in your city? here on Connect? By the way, I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Sunrise Edgewater Lake, Maribyrnong

Hi @Jimeat7,

Unfortunately there is no such feature yet in Local Guides Connect. You must edit the photo on your device and add it again on Connect. 

If you want to have this feature in the future, I suggest you have a look at this idea "Rotate/crop photos within a Connect post".

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: ...

Hi @Jax1936579,

Welcome to Google Local Guides and to our community Connect!

Thanks a lot for sharing this photo! Can you share more details about this place? Is it your favorite chilling place?

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more about it, you can check out this section What makes a good post?

Please don't forget also to introduce yourself to the community in Introduce Yourself monthly thread.

Did you know that there is a topic called How is sunset and sunrise in your city? here on Connect? By the way, I'm going to merge your post to it.

Re: Rider

Hi @_Harshal_ and welcome to Connect. 

Please note that I have moved your post to the thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city? because it fits better there.

For the better understanding of Connect, I recommend you take a look the following articles to see what do we usually discuss here:

As you are new I recommend you to read the article What makes a good post? which is going to help you to make a good and interesting post.

Also do not forget before posting to read our community policy.

One more thing, feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know others Local Guides in our monthly Introduce Yourself topics.