AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

@JoãoFranco Thanks.

Level 8

Sunset

চট্টগ্রাম বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের খুব কাছেই অবস্থিত জোবরা গ্রাম। একদিন বিকালে হাঁটতে হাঁটতে সেখানে পৌঁছে যাই আর উপভোগ করি সুন্দর সূর্যাস্ত। IMG_20180526_202020.jpg

IMG_20180526_202124.jpg

Md Saiyen Azad (Chattogram, Bangladesh)
Guiding Stars 2022

You can check out my recent post about Sandakphu-Phalut Trekking

Instagram
Level 8

IMG_20180526_202020.jpg

Sunset in my city!! 😊😊😊

Guiding Stars 2022

Instagram
Level 5

Hey @Badruddeen

I like your sunset picture.

Thanks for sharing

Level 8

Nice post @AveR

It was great to see such phenomenon from different parts of the earth. 

Thanks for initiating.

Level 8

@Anonymous wrote:

In Chiang Rai we get spoiled with some of the most amazing, eye popping sunsets. 

Yesterday, as light began to fade, this landscape turned into a blaze of ever-changing colours.

Hope you enjoy the images even half as much as I did being present to witness the transition.Sunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of  Colour, Chiang RaiSunset and a Blaze of Colour, Chiang Rai

Very nice. Thank you. 

Level 8

Re: Sunset

Hi @Saiyen, Welcome to Local Guides Community. Thank you for your posting. Since you're new to Connect. You can introduce or describe yourself here so that other may get a chance to know about you. I wanna share you some tips which will be very helpful for you.

Here are a few tips for using the community:

• Before start an discussion in localguidesconnect at first Search the community if your discussion related question is already asked. May be someone has had the same issue, same question, same request or same suggestion. So, it's can stop making duplicate discussion.
  • Use 'Share Your Photos and Discoveries' section to share your beautiful photos with description.
  • Share posts that are relevant to Google Maps, Local Guides and exploring your world.
  • Use a descriptive title for your post. Make it easy for everyone to see what it is you want to talk about. Make sure your post is in the right section of the community as well.
  • Be kind, patient, and understanding. Help us make Local Guides Connect a friendly and helpful place to be.
  • Protect the privacy of yourself and others. Don't post personal information (your's or other's) publicly. There is a private messaging system in place which you can disable if you don't want others to be able to contact you.
  • Don't use this community as a platform to sell your products, services, or rental properties on the moon.
  • Give out kudos for great content, mark replies as "Accept Solutions" if your question was answered. It helps others find great content and highlights the most helpful Local Guides.
  • Checkout the terms & conditions about posting on LG forums.
  • Use this link to meet the Google moderators
  • Use the Location field to geotag your post to a specific place, but make sure it’s important to the content of the post, this way you will be able to get in touch with other Local Guides from your country or even better, around your area.
  • Use Google Local Guides forum to check any fellow Local Guide around you.
  • You can also connect with Local Guides on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube!

Hope you can understand.

Thanks for being with Local Guides.

Happy Guiding

Happy Mapping

Regards,

- Al Naiem

Former Google Contributor

Hey @Saiyen and welcome to the official Local Guides community called Connect!

Since there is an ongoing thread called How is sunrise and sunset in your city, I decided to move your post over there as it is more suitable to be in this section of the site. One last thing, your pictures are absolutely beautiful! 🙂

Cheers

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @Naiem 😊😊

Guiding Stars 2022

Instagram
Level 8

Thanks @KlaudiyaG 😊😊😊

Guiding Stars 2022