AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Just like a Painting

Waking up to this painting!!!Waking up to this painting!!!

Level 10

Rif.: Just like a Painting

Hello. A very nice photo and a great post.  Have a good night. 

Level 8

Enjoy sunset views from the village of Tanjung Piayu, Batam

View of Tanjung Piayu, BatamView of Tanjung Piayu, Batam

Enjoy the sunset view of Barelang Bridge on the southern coast of Batam from Tanjung Piayu village. (Riau Islands, Indonesia).

Level 8

رد: The family

@AveR thank you very much welcome anytime to visit my country Oman and injoy with your friends and family

Former Google Contributor

Re: Just like a Painting

Hi @GypsyLynZ,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo! Please note that I have merged it to the topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where it will be enjoyed even more, and in order to keep everything more organised.

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d like to recommend you read the 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic, where you will find some great tips for your future posts.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Enjoy sunset views from the village of Tanjung Piayu, Batam

Hi @Edie_Nurdy

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo of sunset.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Early Morning, Sunrise and Silent ❤

Hey @Hppymoon,

Thanks for sharing this lovely photo with the beer and this beautiful sunset 🙂

Keep on sharing amazing photos here!

Re: Sunset

Hi @Rahul69,

I wanted to let you know that I will rotate your image, because it will look better.

Thanks for sharing here this beautiful sunset. Where did you take the photo?

Level 8

Blood Shot 😍

IMG_20170506_184440203.jpg

1. A random click on a beach in Nagarkoil, Tamil Nadu, India  using the Motorola Moto Z play. 
Balasubramanian G
Level 7

Re: Blood Shot 😍

Love the sky colors @bala_04g 

Click| Travel| Repeat
Follow on Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/venky_lightbug/