cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Evening veiw

Hi @siva_aguventi

Welcome to Connect.

This is a good photo, very beautiful sunset, thanks for sharing with us.  I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Photos

Beautifull Sunset @ FS LACK UDAIPURBeautifull Sunset @ FS LACK UDAIPUR

Re: Photos

Hi @Ravi27

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Nice photo of a sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Bueatyful view in my eyes

@MoniDi 

Sorry Because I'm new for Connect and Thanks for your suggestion. I'll learn more than

Re: Fatehsagar udaipur

Hi @Susheelparihar

What a shot! It's a very beautiful photo, thanks for sharing it with us. Is it a lake or a river? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Juanda airport surabaya

Hi @Hidlir

Welcome to Connect.

This is a very great photo with the airport on the background. I can see a reflection in the water, what is that? 

I also wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Re: fotos

Hi @sh3ila

These are very beautiful photos, thanks for sharing it. I personally love sunset on the beach I used to enjoy it a lot when I was living close to the shore. 

Re: Sunset

Hi @Rifatahsan,

Thank you for sharing this awesome photo! Please note that I moved it to the topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where it will be enjoyed even more. 

Since this is your first post on Connect, I’d recommend you to read 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Teide sunset

Hi @MontesdeTenerife,

Thanks for sharing your photo! Did you know that there is a topic called How is sunrise and sunset in your city? here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Since this is your first post on Connect, please have in mind that sharing more information about the images you upload help others to understand what exactly you are sharing and why they should read your posts. You can find some great tips for that in this post: 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sunset in Chodzież

Hi @Smaruj,

Thank you for sharing this amazing photo! I love how the sky has so many colours, it's like a painting. 

Did you know that there is a topic called How is sunrise and sunset in your city? here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.