Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Sunset at Talwandi

@Zainali2435 

Hi

Welcome to Connect.

Beautiful picture. Could you please let's know bit more on the picture?

Trust it's first time you are posting  out here.

Please check on various sections of this forum and get to know what's the discussions between the LG's. You may also please check on the following topics.

# 14 Helpful tips for using connect

# what are connect topics

# what makes a good Post

# New to community / Introduce yourself.

Look forward to read more good reviews from you.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 8

Hello @Zainali2435 

Welcome to local guide connect

Indeed it's beautiful picture thanks for sharing.

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Hi @Zainali2435,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Do you live there? Do you use your mobile to take photos? Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Нижний Тагил.

Hi @Коста

Welcome to Connect.

That's a very night shot, thanks for sharing it. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Mt Arjuno from my work place

Hi @Dhimasbayu

This is a very beautiful sunset, thanks for sharing it with us. 

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Рассвет над городом.

Hi @Polina1

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, these are a very beautiful photos. I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, to keep everything more organised.

Level 8

Dazzling view of sunset

Dazzling colored  sunsetDazzling colored sunset

l view of the sunset

Level 4

The Beauty Scenery on the Sky

The more grateful i am, the more beauty scenery i see in the skySoekarno Hatta Airport to Kuala Lumpur AirportSoekarno Hatta Airport to Kuala Lumpur AirportSoekarno Hatta Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport

DSC_0019.JPG

------------
Level 9

Re: The Beauty Scenery on the Sky

Lovely sky view @rayndaniati218 

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 6

Senja di BJBR

Sebuah Senja Berhadiah Sunset Indah di Bee Jay BakDSC_0596.JPGau Resort, Probolinggo