cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset

Hi @areensahu1

Welcome to Connect.

This is a very beautiful photo, thanks for sharing it with us. Is it a river or a lake?

By the way, to keep things organised, I'm going to move this one to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so that Local Guides can enjoy it there. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sunset in Paracas, Perú

Hola @Leningeniero y bienvenido en la comunidad. 

No sé si sabes que en Connect tenemos un hilo donde los Local Guides comparten distintas fotos de las puestas de sol de sus ciudades o pueblos. Voy a fusionar tu publicación a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? para que puedan la gente que le interesa el tema disfrutar de tu foto. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

#Heart touching evening at Shimla

#peaceful#peaceful

------------

Re: Sunset

Hi @NVShastri,

Thanks for this beautiful sunset!

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: #Heart touching evening at Shimla

HI @Nan9909

Beautiful photo of sunset, thank you for sharing.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

af ipsilou coffee bar in Kiparissía Messinia Greece

IMG_20170705_205621 (1).jpg

Level 10

Re: af ipsilou coffee bar in Kiparissía Messinia Greece

Very nice photo, thanks for sharing @Stathis

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.

Re: af ipsilou coffee bar in Kiparissía Messinia Greece

Hi @Stathis,

Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In 14 helpful tips for using Connect topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

The photos as emotions

Sunset in OsloSunset in Oslo

Level 7

Re: The photos as emotions

Beautiful photo ♥️