Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sunset in Paracas, Perú

Paracas port, Ica, PerúParacas port, Ica, Perú

Sunset in Paracas, Perú

Level 10

Re: Sunset in Paracas, Perú

Hi @Leningeniero, it looks very nice, thanks for sharing.

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset

Hi @BrunoProdigy,

Very cool shot! Did you use any special effects or editing programs? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: #shimla

Hello @Nan9909,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful image! To keep things organised, I'm going to move this one to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so that other Local Guides can enjoy it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Re: Sunset

Usei meu celular Galaxy s8 e coloquei no modo pro e o app ligthroon no próprio celular! 

Re: Sunset at babughat

Hello @ajay09,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful images! To keep things organised, I'm going to merge them to the ongoing How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so that other Local Guides can enjoy it there.

Re: One happy island

HI @Javierrpz

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Nice photo of sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Re: SUNSET

Hi @NagendraSharma22

Beautiful photo of sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Level 4

I am from India

Level 7

Eu sou do Rio de Janeiro - Brasil