cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset in my city

Hi  @sprabha0504,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips to help you get started:

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Sunset from sandton sun Hotel in Johannesburg

IMG_20181219_185012.jpg

IMG_20181219_184347.jpg

IMG_20181219_184341.jpg

IMG_20181219_184949.jpg

IMG_20181219_184408.jpg

------------
Ahmed Lotfy

Re: Sunset from sandton sun Hotel in Johannesburg

Hi @AhmedLotfy,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Atardecer costero

Ok, thanks For your guidance

Hi @sprabha0504,

Just as a reminder that you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name so they can receive this way a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Ok thanks for support

Level 5

Bls: Sunset from sandton sun Hotel in Johannesburg

Gambarnya Bagus, apik tenan 😉

Level 9

Re: Sunset in Accra

Hello @PoliMC

I am super excited you liked the photo.

I used a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 AI in capturing, I selected sunset in the camera scene, which made took a decent shot.

You made me also search more on CPL and ND filter and I am honored to have learnt what they are.

It is actually my first time hearing about them.

Thank you for merging my post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

@DieguitoDosPampas I love this. Great shot

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Level 9

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Thanks a lot dear