cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Bueatyful view in my eyes

Hello @Dueo,

Welcome to Connect!

Can you share more details? Please make sure when posting a new topic here on Connect to make your subject as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.

Please be sure to review this article What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

PS. I will merge your post with the on-going topic How is the sunrise and sunset in your city? where you will find some nice photos.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Brilliant shot @IshantHP_ig! All the time and hard work that you put into taking this photo really payed off. 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing it with the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Sunset at Ulsan bawi, Seoraksan, Korea

Hi @rabuine,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

You can have a look at these two articles 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Sunrise

Hello @Untung09,

Welcome to Connect!

Since there is an ongoing topic where Local Guides share images of sunsets in their countries I am merging your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city?.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Atardecer costero

20181217_172008.jpg

Playa caldera. Costa Rica 

Re: Atardecer costero

Hi @maregena8869,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about the city?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 9

Sunset in my city

Sunset at nani damanSunset at nani daman

Level 9

Sunset in Accra

IMG_20181126_154948.jpgI managed to capture this before the sun finally set down

Twitter | Instagram |My Contributions

We enter into this world with one focus, to be successful, many failed trying, but those who make it always set a goal and see every obstacle as nothing but a hurdle.

Re: Sunset in Accra

Hi @selormOnray,

It's very beautiful sunset! Thanks for sharing it with us!

What device did you use to capture the photo? Because the colors are very nice and I was wondering if you used a CPL or ND filter?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.