AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Where day end like this beauty.

Hi @hossainalazad

Nice photo of sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Summer sunsets

1544707201848459.jpg

1544707201120948.JPG

1544707201398391.jpg

1544707201458987.jpg

1544706797006722.jpg

I really miss summer🌴 #tbt 

Re: Summer sunsets

Hi @Francesca_Biasutti,

Thanks for sharing these amazing sunsets with us!

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sunrise in uttrakhand

#sunrise moments#sunrise moments

Will I was walking over railway foot over bridge in Haldwani railway station.I came across this beautiful moment...

Re: Sunrise in uttrakhand

Hi @Atukwatse,

Welcome to Local Guides on Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where do you traveling? Could you tell us a bit more about the city where you did take this picture?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic. Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect,

Did you know that there is a topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there. You also can check What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks a lot for helping me., So nice of you...

Hi @Hedwig

This is awesome. Can you tell us a little bit more about it? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

In order to get the proper exposure I have merged this post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @Hedwig,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Have fun and don't forget to share your experience here.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

"Today in evening at Faridabad I was trying to capture the view of beautiful sunset, after taking 5 to 8 shots I was succeed to got a #satisfied shot. I think every photographer not satisfied by taking a single shot. What you think about it share your reviews in comments."

Sunset in Faridabad .Sunset in Faridabad .

Level 10