AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Indonesian Fried Rice (In Dining experience)

Hi @Anandaeka,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us. What kind of fried rice you have in your post? Can you share more about the city that you take pictures?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic. Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

Did you know that there is a topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city?  here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: World Light

@TriWahyudi das glaube ich dir. Wegen dem Lesen von Nachrichten brauchst du bei mir keine Angst haben ob du jetzt das richtig Schreibst oder nicht ist sowas von egal wichtig ist ich verstehe was du willst denn mit Goggle übersetzer musst du denn Text 2 x lesen das man weiß was da Steht so eine Schlechte Übersetzung hat die manchmal 

Level 5

Thanks friend, Atas masukanya. we cannot be the sun for ourselves, but we can be the sun for others.

Level 8

Sunset Kolkata India

#sunset  #view #gangariver #peace #localguide #letsguide #travel #photography#sunset #view #gangariver #peace #localguide #letsguide #travel #photography

Place: Dakshineshwar Temple River Ganga

(kolkata India)

#sunset  #view #gangariver #peace #localguide #letsguide #travel #photography#sunset #view #gangariver #peace #localguide #letsguide #travel #photography

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset Kolkata India

Hey @varundixit19

This place looks magic. Can you add more information regarding it, why for example is so important for you? 

In order to receive the correct visibility I have merged it into How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Sunset Kolkata India

Thankyou @Sorbe for appreciating.

I clicked this picture when i was on tour to Kolkata India and there is an temple named Dakshineshwar which is one of the must visit place in Kolkata and it is situated on the bank of famous River Ganga, the view was such heart captivating that i waited there for 3 hours to enjoy the view of sunset and belive me it was an random click and that too clicked on my Mobile.

Level 6

@TriWahyudi

Ja das ist eine Schöne Idee jetzt erst recht wo die Winterzeit anfängt wo sowieso alles Grau in Grau ist 

Level 5

Wissen Sie etwas, was ich im Detail erlebt habe und wie Sie die Details herausfinden?

Level 8

Sun in the city

IMG_20180821_182048.jpg

This is most beautiful location for seeing sun.morming times sunshine up on the city people s.we are so happy.

Level 8

Sunrise - Embu Guacu - SP.

Nascer do Sol.Embu Guaçu - São Paulo.Emotions and Feelings.Sunday. Sunrise.Sunday. Sunrise.