AveR's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Starting to photograph again

Hi @Teejai,

Those are some great shots that you took. What was the experience while you were taking those photos? Did you capture them with your phone or your camera?

I must say that judging from your shots Tahiti looks quite beautiful and tranquil place to enjoy.

Do you know that we have an ongoing topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where many Local Guides share with us sunrise and sunset photos that they capture. Just to let you know, I am going to merge your post to that thread as well.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Best place for sunset at saga, Niamey, Niger

Hello @Abdoul-kader,

Thank you for sharing the best place for sunset in Saga!

I just wanted to let you know that I am going to merge your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Wonderful land in my hometown

Beach、Waves 、BubbleBeach、Waves 、Bubble

Sunshine、Ocean、peopleSunshine、Ocean、people

Taiwan,a land full of hopes and warm.

I like to take a walk along the beach when the sun goes down, hear the wave hits makes me feel good,I think it is the socalled treat of nature.

Level 7

Chiều quΓͺ

20170420_053838.jpg

------------
Level 5

Re: Best place for sunset at saga, Niamey, Niger

You are wellcome!!!

you can merge my post to How is sunrise and sunset in city, 😊😊😊

Google Moderator

Re: Chiều quΓͺ

Hello @Δ‘Γ΄ngmilk,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo. Can you share a bit more details to it and let us know the story behind it? Do you live near this place or you were just passing by?

Since your are new to the community, please read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. Another great article which you might find useful for your next post is What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Don't forget to Introduce Yourself in our monthly topic too. 

PS. I will merge your post with the on-going thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city? where you can find even more photos like yours and enjoy them.

Re: Sunset

Hi @Achyut07

Nice photo of sunset, thank you very much for sharing.

Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Wonderful land in my hometown

Hello @Junyun,

Welcome to Connect!

Since there is an ongoing topic where Local Guides share images of sunsets in their countries I am merging your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

If you want to get more familiar to Connect I suggest you check the following article for useful tips - What makes a good post? and  Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 5

Ok l got it!Thank youπŸ˜€

@Junyun,

If you want to tag Connect members in your posts, you can do so by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Hope to see many more interesting post from you. Have fun on Connect!