AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: 말레이시아 사바 코타키나바루

@cyberfit,

아름다운 사진입니다. 일출일몰에 대해서 이미 진행중인 토픽 있으니까 거기에 옮기겠습니다.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Batu Bolong Temple with Sunset Background.

IMG-20181027-WA0015.jpeg

Spend sunset time with peace love.

Re: Batu Bolong Temple with Sunset Background.

Hi @SuryaLesmana,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Where did you take this picture? Could you tell us a bit more about it?

Since you are new to the community, here are some tips to help you get started:

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Topic.

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself — November 2018 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Batu Bolong Temple with Sunset Background.

Hi @TsekoV

Its wonderful get your message and I would try to explain you this beautiful place  where is it?

The Batu Bolong Temple is in the side of  Big Famous Tanah Lot Temple from Bali Indonesia. The area of the Temple is called Tabanan Regency can be reached about 45 minute from Denpasar to the west.

Thanks and hope usefull.

Surya Lesmana

Level 6

Re: SONNENAUFGANG

Hallo PoliMC

Herzlich Danke für die Nachricht ich bin nur  ein Freizeit Hobby SMARTPHONE Fotograf da ich meine Kamera nicht immer dabei habe.Ich habe angefangen mit dem Smartphone Huawei P9 Photo zu machen da ich es immer bei mir trage.

Hier habe ich 3 Fotos reingestellt wo ich heuer in Ägypten in Sharm el Sheik auf Urlaub war. Ich stehe gerne einmal Ganz früh auf und gehe Spazieren wo die Einwohner der Stadt noch Schläft und wie bei diesen Fotos bin ich fast eine Stunde von unsere Hotel Ghazala Garden Spazieren gegangen das war gegen 5 Uhr früh und diese Straße heißt El Salam und dabei sind diese 3 wunderschöne Bilder entstanden. 

Spoiler

Level 6

Hallo PoliMC

Herzlich Danke für die Nachricht ich bin nur  ein Freizeit Hobby SMARTPHONE Fotograf da ich meine Kamera nicht immer dabei habe.Ich habe angefangen mit dem Smartphone Huawei P9 Photo zu machen da ich es immer bei mir trage.

Hier habe ich 3 Fotos reingestellt wo ich heuer in Ägypten in Sharm el Sheik auf Urlaub war. Ich stehe gerne einmal Ganz früh auf und gehe Spazieren wo die Einwohner der Stadt noch Schläft und wie bei diesen Fotos bin ich fast eine Stunde von unsere Hotel Ghazala Garden Spazieren gegangen das war gegen 5 Uhr früh und diese Straße heißt El Salam und dabei sind diese 3 wunderschöne Bilder entstanden.

Hallo @Kleineshaus,

Nur eine Erinnerung daran, dass Du Connect-Mitglieder in ihren Posts mit Tags versehen kannst, indem Du vor ihrem Namen ein @ schreibst. Auf diese Weise erhalten sie eine Benachrichtigung und wissen, dass Du versuchst, direkt mit ihnen zu kommunizieren.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

SunRise

IMAG2927.jpg

IMAG2880.jpg

IMAG2929.jpg

sunrise and the fisherman and the rock in the beach is beautiful in my country Oman

Level 4

Es solo una prueba de que en una ciudad tambien puedes disfrutar de un bello amanecer

Un hermoso amanecer en medio de la ciudad

Lindo amanecer en BogotáLindo amanecer en Bogotá

Level 6

Sunrise in Abudhabi

Saadiyat Island bridge

IMG_20181124_065745.jpg