AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Belle village marocain

Hey @محمد2,

Absolutely breathtaking photo! Thank you for sharing with us. Did you take it? 

Did you know that there is a ongoing topic  How is sunrise and sunset in your city? here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Re: Belle village marocain

Yes i take it yesterday in my village in Morocco

Level 3

Algiers, rghaia

This a sun set in algeria ,alger in a place called rghaiaRghaiaRghaia

Level 8

Re: Pôr do sol em Prais do Forte

Thanks for the appreciation..... 

Level 8

말레이시아 사바 코타키나바루

Spoiler

C99AA625-3217-4580-9617-CC32DFDA4F2C.jpeg

D'Dayang Beach, 89150 Kota Belud, Sabah, 

cyberfit9
Level 5

River Tamis

River Tamis 2016 

2017-03-06-17-23-01.jpg

Level 6

SONNENAUFGANG

Sonnenaufgang über El Salam Ägypten Sharm el Sheik El SalamÄgypten Sharm el Sheik El Salam

El Salam in Schwarz WeißEl Salam in Schwarz Weiß

Sonnenaufgang ca 5 Uhr früh in Sharm el SheikSonnenaufgang ca 5 Uhr früh in Sharm el Sheik

Former Google Contributor

Re: Algiers, rghaia

Hello @Manish16

Welcome to Connect!

That is really awesome picture! With what camera you took the photo? I like the composition. Absolutely dark bottom, bright middle (with kind of devilish colors) and dark top.

By the way we have special topic for sunsets and sunrises under name How is sunrise and sunset in your city?. I am merging your post into that topic.

I am looking forward to seeing more pictures from you.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: #Sun

Hey @DomicianoFirmino,

Muito bonita a sua foto e obrigado por compartilhá-la conosco. 

Eu gostaria de lhe informar que eu movi o seu post para esse tópico How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Fique à vontade para estar verificando-o.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: SONNENAUFGANG

Hallo @Kleineshaus,

Willkommen bei Connect!

Vielen Dank, dass Du diese Fotos mit uns teilst.  Kannst Du uns etwas mehr über die Stadt erzählen? Da Du neu in der Community bist, kannst Du hier einige Tipps finden, die Dir den Einstieg erleichtern: Ich empfehle Dir, Tipps: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect zu lesen, da hier verschiedene Möglichkeiten zur Einbindung der Community vorgeschlagen werden.

Um das Beste aus Deiner Erfahrung zu machen, kannst Du diesen Beitrag ansehen: What makes a good post?.

Ich wollte dir sagen, dass ich Deinen Beitrag mit dem How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Thema verbinden werde. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!