cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset

Hello @Atukwatse,

Welcome to Connect.

Since there is an ongoing topic where Local Guides share images of sunsets in their countries I am merging your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city?.

If you want to get more familiar to Connect I suggest you check the following article for useful tips - What makes a good post? and  Tips: Using Local Guides Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: Great evening

Beautiful photos @Praneethvarma32

Bengaluru Local Guide
Level 5

Re: Great evening

@SJasourH98 Thank you. 

Level 5

A

Azerbaycan/sahdagaAzerbaycan/sahdaga123451234512345

Level 5

Belle village marocain

FB_IMG_1542822387493.jpg

Errich center

Level 5

Nature in love

Cox bazar BangladeshCox bazar Bangladesh

Sun set off coxbazerSun set off coxbazer

If you want fresh mind looks for this moment 

Re: Photography at Buriganga River, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Sunset and River Photography)

Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos with us @MdAtikuzzamanLimon. Could you tell us a little bit more about the Buriganga River and the place where you took the photos? Is it the biggest river in Dhaka?

You can always keep in mind that posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic where I am sure your photos will be appreciated by everyone.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

The family

IMAG2985.jpg

IMAG2927.jpg

sunrise and the family very beautiful day in my country country Oman

Level 5

Beautiful sunset from mangalore infosys sez campus

It's a wonder feeling when you see such a pleasant nature after you are done with your work leaving for home. Everything seems calm around you. It's one of the best feelings one could have. One such nature friendly organization is Infosys mangalore.Sunset from Infosys mangalore sez campusSunset from Infosys mangalore sez campus

Re: The family

Hi @Najim-99

Wow these are a great photos, thanks for sharing with us. It's amazing that you guys gathered to spend some time together and see the sunrise. 

By the way, I will merge it to our topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!