AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The sun say goodbye

@VasT Thanks for your great advice. I thought, only share the image. I will try to write detail in the future.

Joy
Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunrise at Hehuanshan

Hi @Yuzee0418,

Welcome to Connect. 

Wow, that's a very amazing photo, thanks a lot for sharing it with us. I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Sunset from Vela Učka (Croatia)

Hi @Anonymous,

This photo is very nice and I really enjoy the colours. Thanks a lot for sharing it in the community.

As we have a very beautiful gallery in Connect for the sunsets and sunrises in different cities, I hope you

won't mind if I merge your post to it. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Moderator

Re: 夕焼けの雲海

@EKICHOOさん、

とても綺麗な写真ですね。共有してくださってありがとうございます。

コネクトで「How is sunrise and sunset in your city?」と言う投稿があり、先の記事、夕焼けの写真が好きなローカルガイドのみなさんと共有できるように、そちらに移動させていただきました。どうぞご了承ください。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: End of the weekend

Hi @LionC,

Thanks for sharing with us! What a way to conclude your weekend.

Much appreciated from @PaulPavlinovich, as it is indeed better to choose only the best photos that can represent your post. Just as a side note, it is advisable to utilize Google Photos, as it may be handy when the photos can be in abundance and it is essential for the idea of your post.

By the way, I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city?, as it may find a much broader audience there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 3

What do you see?

DSC_0435.JPG

What do you see? 

Level 9

Balbulol, Misool islands sunset Bls: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunset Balbulol, Misool, west Papua, IndonesiaSunset Balbulol, Misool, west Papua, Indonesia

BBC9A1CD-AB4B-4A8F-9AE5-EFC072FA326E.jpeg

7F5F2F4B-E3E6-4B7F-ABF8-DD091CA9D826.jpeg

Sunset Balbulol, Misool, west Papua, IndonesiaSunset Balbulol, Misool, west Papua, Indonesia

142E6897-AC4B-4CA9-8C31-572465F314B3.jpeg

Lera76
Level 5

Sunset

Sunset view at Someswari River,Birishiri,Dhaka,Bangladesh.Most Beautiful seen from river side.It's a impoortant thinks for you if you are upset or mood off.Sun rise & sun set it's a beauty of nature.. If you see the sunrise & wanna to enjoy the sunset also then go to the seq beach to enjoy and if you wants to enjoy this seen in Bangladesh. Then come to the Birishiri and enjoy the sunset in the evening time.Sunset view at Someswari River,Birishiri,Dhaka,Bangladesh.Most Beautiful seen from river side.It's a impoortant thinks for you if you are upset or mood off.Sun rise & sun set it's a beauty of nature.. If you see the sunrise & wanna to enjoy the sunset also then go to the seq beach to enjoy and if you wants to enjoy this seen in Bangladesh. Then come to the Birishiri and enjoy the sunset in the evening time.IMG_20180611_183836.jpgA Beauty seen of nature .

Level 7

morning view

Morning view near ghantoot site office at Umm Lafina Island Near Al Reem Island AbudhabiUmm Lafina Island Near Al Reem Island Abudhabi

Level 7

Re: morning view

our working place