Level 5

Re: Sun set at bamnoli lake

Yes it is and thank you 

Level 5

Clouds at Sunrise

20181112_061722.jpg

Clouds at Sunrise

Level 7

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

Sunrise at Matanga Hill, HampiSunrise at Matanga Hill, Hampi

Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India.

Nandhu Kumar
Level 7

Photographer with Sun in hand at Matanga Hill, Hampi, IndiaPhotographer with Sun in hand at Matanga Hill, Hampi, India

Hampi is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India.

Nandhu Kumar
Former Google Contributor

Re: Clouds at Sunrise

Hi @sayyedmohsenm,

Thanks for your beautiful photo. Where did you go when the photo was taken?

To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.

Please do make your subject as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. You can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

PS.: I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 5

In the sky between Mashhad and Tehran Cities20181112_061722.jpg20181112_061856.jpg

Level 5

Re: Clouds at Sunrise

it was between Mashhad ant Tehran flight line near to Neyshabour city

Re: Sun set at bamnoli lake

Hi @aburkude and welcome to Connect,

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

PS.: I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Amazing sun set scenary at inani beach cox's bazar

Hi @hossainalazad,

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo with us.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Your post is getting merged with How is sunrise and sunset in your city?.