Did you mean: 
Level 6

Running Sunrise

DSC01260-BW.jpg

A man running fitness morning

Google Vendor

Re: Running Sunrise

Hi @lehuy,

Thanks for sharing this photo with us. What camera and what photo editor did you use? Do you mind adding a bit more information? If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

63B3E574-F1B7-4874-AEDF-060A2D16FFDD.jpeg

This is the view of A farm house

Bengaluru Local Guide
Former Google Contributor

Re: #Localguides #SA

This is a great sunset @Mills23. Thank you for sharing with us. Is the photo taken from an airplane or from a hill?

Just to let you know there is the Introduce Yourself — November 2018 thread where you can introduce yourself and meet lots of new Local Guides who joined Connect.

Here are some tips I would like to share with you: What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect articles.

Looking forward to seeing your first post on Connect. Have fun. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Earth

Hola @Irlanda_32

¡Muchas gracias por compartir esta preciosa foto con la comunidad!

Ten en cuenta que voy a trasladar tu publicación al tema How is sunrise and sunset in your city? para que puedan más Local Guides disfrutarla. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Timon

Timon MATimon MA

Céu lindo.

Re: Timon

Hi @Miss655,

This is a beautiful picture. Can you add a brief description regarding this place? 

I have merged your post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive a better visibility. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Timon

It's in Brasil 

This place is from my neighborhood.

Level 8

Cloud patterns formed at the time of sunset with a golden coloured sky.

Cloud PatternsCloud Patterns Cloud Patterns Formed while sunset

Kishore Kumar

Re: Cloud patterns formed at the time of sunset with a golden coloured sky.

Ooh @Kishore_jpg,

An amazing sunset!

Thank you for sharing it with us. Where did you take this photo? Did you take it with your mobile phone?

Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. Posts with more content and good photos have a good chance of being featured or chosen for a Friday Favorite post. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

By the way I've merged your post to a How is sunrise and sunset in your city? thread, where you can enjoy more great photos like yours.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!