Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Sunset sky in jeju island.

Beautiful Sky.

20180908_095051092_iOS.jpg

Level 8

Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga, haridwar, uttarakhand

Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga RiverView  @shri swami parmanand ashramView @Shri swami parmanand ashram

SunriseSunrise

SunriseSunrise

Sunrise in bank of Maa GangaSunrise in bank of Maa Ganga

Level 4

Evening sky Mount Carmel Tennessee

Mount Carmel TennesseeMount Carmel Tennessee

Beautiful evening sky NJ November 6, 2018

Google Moderator

Re: Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga, haridwar, uttarakhand

Hello @shivpandey,

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos with the community! Is this the place where you currently live? Tell us the story behind these photos. This will make your post more interactive.

PS. I will merge your post with the existing topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? as it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset sky in jeju island.

Hi @Wonsik,

Thank you for sharing your photo from Jeju island! The sunset sky is amazing.

Since you are new to Local Guides Connect program, here are some tips to help you get started: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now move your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Evening sky Mount Carmel Tennessee

Hi @BeckaAnne71,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful evening sky with us. Is this your hometown? Could you please try to rotate the photo?

As you are new to Local Guides Connect program, I invite you to read these: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now merge your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 4

Causeway de amador, Panamá

Fotografía captada en la marina del causeway de Amador en la ciudad de Panamá, lugar situado en la entrada al canal interoceánico. 

Level 4

Atardecer desde el pacífico Panameño

Marina causeway de Amador, PanamáMarina causeway de Amador, Panamá

Fotografía captada en la marina del causeway de Amador en la ciudad de Panamá, lugar situado en la entrada al canal interoceánico. 

Level 6

Nature's Romance at Sunset

HNWT6DgoBc14riaEeLCzGYopkqYBKxpGKqfNWfgr368M9WcB6aXBWUGUsm18D4ra9ZmWfPGxkMGxMWmy6koUodL3cJqWTz8iY58vFmUA2zKHzLUATzniK2UuccW.jpeg

A charming sunset at the end of the day, who bring up the dark soon replaced by the night. Sunset,you comes very charming only once a day, even though i always waiting for you. Enjoying your colours feels like romantic beautiful panorama.

Level 10

Bls: Nature's Romance at Sunset

Sangat indah...

Terima kasih sudah berbagi.