Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: the evening sun

Hi @Xvelove,

Welcome to Connect!

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for taking and sharing your photo in Connect! The sun looks amazing over the sea! 

Since you are new to Local Guides Connect program, here are some tips to help you get started: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now move your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there. 

For further help, you can tag Connect members in your posts by adding a @ Tag right before their name. This way they will know that you are trying to reach them.

Fsyoni Level 6
Level 6

Re: Beautiful sunset in the Sunda Strait

Hi @KatyaL

Thank you, I will post photos in the best places in my country, I am happy to be able to connect with other local guides

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: The best Sun Set in Johannesburg

Hi @mimo_ishere and welcome to connect!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sunset with us. Would you like to tell more about it? Do you like to take photos of that?

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.

Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Your post is getting merged with How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Highlighted
Wonsik Level 5
Level 5

Sunset sky in jeju island.

Beautiful Sky.

20180908_095051092_iOS.jpg

shivpandey Level 7
Level 7

Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga, haridwar, uttarakhand

Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga RiverSunrise550.jpgView @shri swami parmanand ashram

Sunrise5539.jpgSunrise

20181108_065528.jpgSunrise

20181108_065456.jpgSunrise in bank of Maa Ganga

BeckaAnne71 Level 4
Level 4

Evening sky Mount Carmel Tennessee

06A15E44-7851-49C7-8A4D-4E34C72CEDDC.jpegMount Carmel Tennessee

Beautiful evening sky NJ November 6, 2018

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Sunrise in Bank of Maa Ganga, haridwar, uttarakhand

Hello @shivpandey,

Thank you for sharing these lovely photos with the community! Is this the place where you currently live? Tell us the story behind these photos. This will make your post more interactive.

PS. I will merge your post with the existing topic How is sunrise and sunset in your city? as it fits better there.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Sunset sky in jeju island.

Hi @Wonsik,

Thank you for sharing your photo from Jeju island! The sunset sky is amazing.

Since you are new to Local Guides Connect program, here are some tips to help you get started: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now move your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there.

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Evening sky Mount Carmel Tennessee

Hi @BeckaAnne71,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful evening sky with us. Is this your hometown? Could you please try to rotate the photo?

As you are new to Local Guides Connect program, I invite you to read these: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now merge your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there. 

Davidalexander Level 4
Level 4

Causeway de amador, Panamá

Fotografía captada en la marina del causeway de Amador en la ciudad de Panamá, lugar situado en la entrada al canal interoceánico.