Akşam güneşi fethiyede bir başka batıyor

Level 6

Sunset in Gaomei Wetland.

Sunset in Gaomei Wetland.

18801183329_8c56d05122_k.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Sunset in Gaomei Wetland.

Hi @Will_D,

Thanks for taking and sharing this nice scenery with us! It's very peaceful right before the sun goes down.

Is Gaomei Wetland your hometown? You probably know more about this area and here in the community it would be really appreciated if you share more about it. Is the city close to a river?

Just to let you know, I will now merge your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic, so later on you can find it there. 

Have a great day and see you on Connect 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

The best Sun Set in Johannesburg

I took this Pic on my way to WorkBeautiful SunsetBeautiful Sunset

Re: the evening sun

Hi @Xvelove,

Welcome to Connect!

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for taking and sharing your photo in Connect! The sun looks amazing over the sea! 

Since you are new to Local Guides Connect program, here are some tips to help you get started: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?.

In Connect we have a main topic for people who are keen on taking photos of sunrise and sunset in their countries and I will now move your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic. You will be able to find it there. 

For further help, you can tag Connect members in your posts by adding a @ Tag right before their name. This way they will know that you are trying to reach them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Re: Beautiful sunset in the Sunda Strait

Hi @KatyaL

Thank you, I will post photos in the best places in my country, I am happy to be able to connect with other local guides

Re: The best Sun Set in Johannesburg

Hi @mimo_ishere and welcome to connect!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful sunset with us. Would you like to tell more about it? Do you like to take photos of that?

Since you are new in the Community, here are some steps you can follow:

• First, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience, you can take a look at the post in the Help Desk.

Please do make your subject as descriptive when posting on Connect, you can review this post What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

Your post is getting merged with How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 7

Fatehsagar udaipur

Best place for enjoying your day....

Lovely memoriesIMG_20180830_190543-01.jpeg

Level 4

Sunset

155AEB92-752D-45BD-84B1-AFD78ACD136B.jpeg

坐高鐵看出去的風景真的是如詩如畫