#lombokholiday#lombokholiday

Level 6

Re: Sunset during Monsoon Season

@SoullAnaska Amazing capture!

Level 7

Sunset

Cameroun Douala Kribi SunsetCameroun Douala Kribi Sunset

Blue skyBlue sky

Kribi est une petite ville balnéaire appréciée par les touristes pour ses belles plages et pour le poisson frais.

Eric Sibamou
Level 5

Re: Sunset

nice place and pic 

Google Moderator

Re: Sunset Międzyzdroje Poland by Angrywaldeuszek

Hello @ValdiTravel,

Welcome to Connect!

Please excuse my reply in English. Really nice sunset, thank you for sharing. Did you take the photo? Why not add more details about your picture and share your experience while taking it? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. 

Since you are new here, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community.

Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

To keep things organized, I moved your post to the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Vendor

Re: Sunset

Hello @Sibamou,

Welcome to Connect.

Excuse my reply in English.

Thank your for sharing these pictures with us. What camera did you use to take them? Do you mind adding more information about your photos? I am sure it will be interesting for other Local Guides. 

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: Sunset during Monsoon Season

Hello @SoullAnaska,

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, what a nice photo. Thank you for sharing it with us. Why not add more details about them and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: منظر جميل يفتح القلب

Hi @Salar712000

Thanks for sharing this photos with the community. 

Please bear in mind that I'll move your post to the thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city? because is more suitable for there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!