AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Tower of Power

Great photo @Ron_415! Can you share some technical details on how you made it? Seems shot with a long lens!

Level 1

Thank you, this was captured using a DJI Mavic pro. My settings were,

Shutter: 1/800

Aperture: f/2.8

ISO: 320

Level 10

Level 7

Photography

An awesome click of sunset during evening from a sight of river

sun set view from a famous bridge of ganga in kanpursun set view from a famous bridge of ganga in kanpur

Google Vendor

Re: Photography

Hello @guptamani,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your picture with us. What camera did you use to take this photo? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: Photography

Hello @guptamani,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing your picture with us. What camera did you use to take this photo? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Hello @Ron_415,

Welcome to Connect.

What a great photo! Thank you for sharing it with us. What camera did you use to take this photo? It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting. 

Former Google Contributor

Re: sun set point in Udaipur

Hi @AshishTaunk11

Thanks for sharing this nice photo, but please bear in mind that I will move your post to the thread How is sunrise and sunset in your city?, so other Local Guides can enjoy it as well. 

As you are new to the community, you might find the following articles really useful: 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Light and Dark

IMG_20181010_173724-01.jpeg

This was shot using a Pixel 2 and post processed through Snapseed.

Level 6

Re: Light and Dark

Amazing capture!! @millennium_ferdy