AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Re : How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

wow! that's awesome!

Level 6

Re: How is sunrise and sunset in your city?

great picture!

Level 6

Re: Learn how some of the top Local Guides photographers get their best shots

I took this picture on a vacation in Mazatlan.

I was in Olas Altas on the rooftop of an apartment I was staying in. This is located in the historical part of Mazatlan and it is absolutely gorgeous there, with friendly lovely people.

The malecon is nearby, with the Plaza as well. All within walking distance for food and shopping.

there is also an awesome hostel located in this city that I found to be pretty safe and comfortable called hostal Mazatlan. I also love to enjoy breakfast buffett at the

Inn at Centro Historico. 

Level 6

Re: Good morning from Alabama

sweet & thank you!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Vajiralongkorn Dam

Hi @Yodyayee

Welcome to Connect. 

Sorry for my reply in English. I have merged this post into How is sunrise and sunset in your city? in order to receive  abetter exposure. 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Amanecer en Merlo

Hola @Li11,

Gracias por compartir esta bonita foto con la comunidad. ¿Sabes que en Connect hay un tema muy grande que se llama How is sunrise and sunset in your city?? Voy a trasladar tu post al tema  porque es más relevante para este sitio.

Como eres nueva en la comunidad, te recomiendo leer las siguientes publicaciones que encontrarás útiles:

Una cosa más, si quieres contarnos un poco más sobre ti, puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Salida del sol

Hola @JPC-AXY y bienvenido en la comunidad. 

En Connect tenemos un tema que se llama How is sunrise and sunset in your city? y voy a trasladar tu post allí porque es muy relevante para este tema.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

One of the best place in Jamnagar...! "Lakhota Lake"

IMG_6209.JPG

sun set time....!!

#eveningshot

Dikunj
Level 3

Der frühe Vogel

Sonnenaufgang in den Lechtaler AlpenSonnenaufgang in den Lechtaler Alpen

Grandioser Sonnenaufgang im Lechtal / Tirol 

Level 6

Re: Der frühe Vogel

Wow! What a sight to see! What time of day was this picture taken?

Thanks.

christyabrandon

ChristineBrandon