AveR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Sunsets

SunriseSunrise

• “There's a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they're absolutely free. ...
Level 7

Re: Lake Chilika(Odisha)

Thank you Klaudiya. I am very much fascinated about sunrise and sunsets.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sunsets

Dear @chamidBalitar,

Very nice photo. for more information you can share also the locations.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sunset in september

Foto yg bagus,

Salam dr Timor Leste.

and Pray for Dongala and Palu.

Level 9

Thank you @chamidBalitar for sharing with us.

Level 6

Sunset at Corn fields @ Mulpur c/o farmers

Love the way of getting those valuable seedsLove the way of getting those valuable seeds

name : vicky 

place : Mulpur

camera : moto c plus

A village that came back with a farmers background.

Sunset at Corn fields @ Mulpur c/o farmers

Google Vendor

Hello @chamidBalitar,

Welcome to Connect.

Wow that's a very nice view, thanks for sharing with us. Do you see this amazing view everyday? Do you mind telling us more information about the picture? I'm sure it will be interesting for the other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you can check out the What makes a good post? and Tips: Using Local Guides Connect topics to find some great tips that will help you get started. You might also want to tell us more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

I wanted to tell you that I merged your post with the How is sunrise and sunset in your city? topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Sunset Raja Ampat Islands, West Papua, Indonesia

Sunrise dan sunset Raja Ampat sangat bagus. Semua sudut kepulauan Raja Ampat View, sunset dan sunrise sangat bagus untuk didokumentasikan. Sangat direcomended.

Sunrise Raja Ampat Islands. By’ Lera76Sunrise Raja Ampat Islands. By’ Lera76

Sunset Raja Ampat Islands. By’ Lera76Sunset Raja Ampat Islands. By’ Lera76

Lera76
Google Moderator

Re: Sunset Raja Ampat Islands, West Papua, Indonesia

Hello @Lera76 and welcome to Connect!

Amazing photos, thank you so much for sharing with us. Do you know that we have very nice topic named How is sunrise and sunset in your city? and I am going to merge your post there.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic.

Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community. Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful sunset

Hi @Anayankee,

I just wanted to let you know that I've moved your post to How is sunrise and sunset in your city? Feel free to check it out. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!