cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Christmas Celebration

Hello @SimplySangram,
Welcome to Connect!

Hope you had an amazing Christmas and Happy New Year! Hope you had an amazing time celebrating! 

By the way, I am merging your post to the ongoing How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries thread we have, where you can read more about the Christmas celebrations in other countries and see other Local Guides' Christmas posts.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries

@JavieraAu, not a problem I actually lost my own photos but I've finally managed to find them you will be most happy

kindly DavidTito

Re: How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries

Hi @DavidTito

Thanks for editing your post and changing the photos. I really liked them. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Last day of the Christmas Lights Display in South Royalton, VT

Hello @greytail,
Welcome to Connect!

Merry belated Christmas and Happy New 2019! I am merging your post to the ongoing How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries thread we have to keep it more organised.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 3

Nadal a Girona

IMG_20190104_215509_433.jpg

Podeis ver el vídeo sobre las luces de navidad en mi canal de youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ROBERT76489

Re: Nadal a Girona

¡Muchas gracias por ti post @Jimixs76! Ten en cuenta que voy a fusionarlo al hilo How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries donde más gente a la que le interese el tema, pueden ver el video con las iluminaciones en Girona.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Préparation de Noël

Hi @Anonymous, 

Wow, that's a very beautiful Christmas tree. I would like to inform you that I've moved your post to How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Navidad

Hello @cesarbpx

Welcome to Connect.

Wow, this Christmas tree is huge. I just wanted to let you know that I am merging your post to the ongoing How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries thread we have to keep it more organised.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Thank you for listing the Royalton Christmas lights. I also made a 360 video here https://youtu.be/CF7UsqCb2h4

Level 5

thanks. I also made a 360 video https://youtu.be/CF7UsqCb2h4