cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Christmas in Karachi

Hi, @Petra_M

thanks for your interest in my post I have read and commented on the post and posted some Christmas pics from my city too  

Level 2

Re: How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries

Christmas is a fun holiday for lovers and kids. We give presents, have a great dinner (both beef and dumplings are ok) or share some beautifully decorated cake & cookies on the day.  

Maggie from China

Level 8

Happy Christmas, 

Thanks for share @JavieraAu@

sharif
Level 10

Re: Selamat Menyambut Krismas kepada semua yang meraikannya. (Merry Christmas to all who celebrate i

We'll keep sharing our Christmas photos here for you Pavel. 😃🎅📸🎁🎄❤️

You're welcome and invited to join in @PavelSarwar

Level 7

Park Street Christma celebration

Park Street Christma celebration@sdubeyofficial@sdubeyofficial

www.youtube.com/shubhamdubeyofficial

Shubham Dubey
Former Google Contributor

Re: Park Street Christma celebration

Hi @technoZee,

Welcome to Connect!

Do you celebrate Christmas in India? What do you like the most? Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post to the How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries where you can check how Christmas is celebrated in other countries.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Selamat Menyambut Krismas kepada semua yang meraikannya. (Merry Christmas to all who celebrate i

Hello @PavelSarwar,

Merry Christmas to you too, we hope that you had a great time with friends and family.

Since there is an ongoing thread about this topic, I am merging your post here - How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries to show the festivity from your country. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Merry Christmas!!

@Anonymous, 안녕하십니까?
Welcome to Connect!

Merry Christmas to you too, hope you had an amazing holiday! I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

By the way, I am merging your post to the How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries where you can read more about the Christmas celebrations in other countries and see other Local Guides' Christmas posts.

Connect에서 재미있게 지내시길 바래요! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Merry Christmas To my all Friends ❄️🎄🔔🎅 🦌🎁

Merry Christmas @MahabubMunna,

Do you decorate Christmas trees in Bangladesh?

By the way, I would like to let you know that I've merged your post to How is Christmas celebrated in 10 different countries thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@JavieraAu wow that's new to me. Thanks for the wonderful post

Love from,

Jibin Paul