Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How in gods' name do I get points?

Hellow, I am totally over the age of 18, and I think I am going to have a lot of fun on this website. I really enjoy meeting new people, feel free to tell me your name, trust me I won't tell anybody else. Seriously, I wont. I am a somewhat famous YouTuber. I also have some talent in writing books. I'm working on a book series called How I Survived, there are currently three books in the series and many more books to come! But anyways, that's about all you need to know about me. 

5 comments
Level 9

Re: How in gods' name do I get points?

@Anonymous Welcome

Anonymous
Not applicable

You're not telling me how to get points. 😞

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous

Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, plan activities, share your stories, give feedback and more.

For answers to your questions, please read : /Help-Desk/Learn-how-to-earn-Local-Guides-points-five-different-ways/

In the help desk you will find a reply of most of the questions raised by our members. 

Best regards 

Ermes 

Level 9

@Anonymous Sorry you get points for contributing photos, reviews, and edits based on local knowledge by way of the contribute tab in Google Maps. A detailed post on how the badges work is here.  Here is a link to some general knowledge about the program. This is not a paid program, all volunteer and is to improve the knowledge and information on google maps focused on Google My Business listings. For a better general answer check out this Quora answer, the video at the end is a little outdated but shows the concept, the points and benefits are different now.  There is a post on how to use the community.    To your question, here is the points system with a video explanation of each.  Hope this helps.

Level 9

@Anonymous

Points, levels, and badging

Connect FAQ Page

Have a nice day 😉

My MapsIWe're the World, We're the Local Guides!