Aura's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

How does a virtual tour benefit local businesses?

In Mexico City new restaurants, specialized stores and retail establishments appear every day, sometimes they don´t have the best location. The owners of these businesses make an important investment in equipment, decoration and of course in staff.
As a photographer, I love showing local business owners how they can make their installations known with a 360º virtual tour linked to Google Maps. I explain that although many people can pass every day in front of their business, they can not necessarily see everything that hides a small facade or a location on the third floor of an old building. In addition to the obvious benefits of having a verified location on Google Maps, I invite them to provide as much information as possible about their store, encourage their customers to write a review of the location and be aware of the questions their prospects may ask through this medium.

However, my main interest is to point out how a 360º virtual tour can attract new clients.

Google Maps' screenshot that shows virtual tour interface of a bookstore. See the full expereince: https://goo.gl/maps/1NQZaHLDSGt7bDqS9Google Maps' screenshot that shows virtual tour interface of a bookstore. See the full expereince: https://goo.gl/maps/1NQZaHLDSGt7bDqS9

Showing the interior of a facility through a 360º virtual tour is an act of self-confidence and honesty that allows potential customers to know virtually a site before visiting it and to be sure that it is a well-established business and that it has what they are looking for… and more.

In my professional experience, people rely more on documental images that show actual places instead of glamorous stock pictures.
I always do my best to make the installations look their best and apply my experience of almost 20 years in the creation of photospheres so that the virtual tour is useful and attractive.

360º panoramic image of a local bussines located in Mexico City.360º panoramic image of a local bussines located in Mexico City.

For me it is very gratifying to see the reaction of business owners when they watch their 360º location in Google Maps, they are pleasantly surprised to admire the new perspective that a panoramic image gives to architectural space. Then I invite them to promote their virtual tour on their website and social networks and show everyone the attractiveness of their facilities. Who does not show up does not sell!

What I like the most about my work as a 360º photographer is to know new places all the time, from the most hidden spots to the most public spaces. I'm lucky to be able to talk with people about their work, aspirations and challenges. I really enjoy helping them!

360º panoramic image of a car interior.360º panoramic image of a car interior.

Sometimes I compose a special image call ‘little planet. People love them!Sometimes I compose a special image call ‘little planet. People love them!

360º panoramic image of a theater.360º panoramic image of a theater.

Virtualizando negocios desde el 2001.