Yash's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

How do i give Kudos to someone?

Hi all,

Yes that's probably a noob question but i am not aware if something has changed but i cannot give Kudos to anyone or i don't know how to..

Earlier I used to click heard icon to give Kudos and it worked(that's what all did), but now i cannot click the heart icon (using android phone currently)

But now i cannot give Kudos to anyone, is it problem from website or i am not aware of any new method?

Yes i tried using "request desktop site" option, but it's not working, i tried clicking around the hears/Kudos written but that also didn't helped, any idea what's wrong?

Sorry for asking this noob question, and thanks for reading/reply

46 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: How do i give Kudos to someone?

Hi @Yash, sorry for the inconvenience! I am going to reach out to you now via private messenger to gather more information from you. 

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yash please check your internet connection. Some time it's not working in slow internet connectivity. Or clear your browsing data. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hello @NareshDarji,

Thanks for reply, but i tried all things and it's still not working, my internet connection is fast and i cleared the browsing data too, whenever i press the kudo button "heart icon" it just gets blue and nothing else, i cannot give someone kudo, i think its a glitch or something else?

Level 8

Sorry for another reply but i just figured out i can "only" give Kudo when i click on "reply to that person" and then i scroll down and it works, but when i am in normal page and give Kudo, it doesn't works 

I can explain better, if someone asks me

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yash I just tried and it's working. I think once you try in wife connection. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Level 8

@NareshDarji i tried it in WiFi and in mobile data but it is not working for me, i figured out it only works when i click on "reply" button 

For example if i want to like your comment, i need to press reply button on the topic then scroll down and like it, but when i am on topic i cannot Kudo it, is it possible to Kudo when you on topics? Because it was possible earlier and i think it's possible now also 

I am in good network connection, tried both WiFi/data

Thanks 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yash for more information I'm tag here Community moderator @ErmesT

Just wait for his reply.

Connect Moderator

Thanks @NareshDarji for tagging me, even if this problem is quite news also for me.

As you can see, there are many  changes in the structure of Connect, to have it easier to use (have you noticed that "QUOTE" and "MACRO" buttons are now on the top of the post?). Maybe it is some temporary situations related to this changes, so your feedback is important to Connect.

Let me please forward this to a Googler @GusMoreira. I think we will have to wait till Monday for a reply, so take note of the Kudos you want to give 🙂

I will move this post to Feedback and feature required, to have more visibility.

Ermes

Level 8

Hello @ErmesT,

Thanks for moving this topic to right section and thanks for tagging GusMoreira,

I would like to add that this problem is also happening in my pc/computer also and the problem is there from 2-3 months+ but i was not free to make a topic.

Thanks!

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @Yash, sorry for the inconvenience! I am going to reach out to you now via private messenger to gather more information from you.