AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: How do I change my Connect settings?

Hello @AriMar, it's really nice to have so much options to customize. But a lot of them seem to be refering to things that I have no clue where to find them or what they mean exactly, especially under

• Preferences > Linear layout
  • Preferences > Home Page (My bookmarks component? My friendd component? My subscription component?)

Can tooltips be provided that explain in more detail what is meant with all of the options? Or a post here in the helpdesk section with screenshots?

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

@Anonymous  to the best of my knowledge, the profile image has to be changed from your Account.  And it will propagate across all Google services you use.

Hope this helps 🧚‍♀️

VBenedict

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot, Virginia! @VBenedict for your reply and clalifying the issue.

I hope to change my profile image on Connect ONLY.  I believe @AriMar's words will enable to do so.

best regards,

Toyo

Level 6

Great advice. Thank you for your insight. 

Level 8

@AriMar will you please be so kind and clarify:

• Change your username, profile photo, and write a short biography to tell others on Connect about yourself.

I do not see any provision for changing our profile photo in connect exclusively.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @VBenedict,

After making some tests, I realized that you are correct. Apparently this particular option is temporarily unavailable, but not for long. I already escalated the issue to the appropriate team, so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thank you @KlaudiyaG for your support.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend,

VBenedict 

Level 7

Doğruluk kontrolü nasıl yapılır konu hakkında detaylı bilgi verebilirmisiniz 

Level 10

Nice info..  thank you

A. Hamid H.
Level 6

Rif.: How do I change my Connect settings?

thanks