DebanjanJPG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: How to become a Google Moderators

@PapiaMandal

It's my pleasure if you feel my information is great!!!.

Level 8

Yes your information is really great!

Google Moderator

Hello @PapiaMandal,

I just want to let you know that I am going to merge your post with this one How do I become a "Google Moderator" since they are similar and we want to keep things organized on Connect. 

I would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Why be a Local Guide?

Hola @Atizol

Ten en cuenta que en cuanto al empleo, puedes ver las distintas oportunidades en Google a través de la página web de Google: https://www.google.com/about/careers/

P.D.: Voy a trasladar tu publicación a How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moderators.....

Dear.... How Moderators were selected? Based on levels, badges etc..? Or appointed by Interview ? Kindly clarify my doubt?

Level 10

Re: Moderators.....

@Anonymous  I think this section is to propose changes in Google platforms, such as google maps, connect, and so on. I do have the same question as you but I think you can post your question here:  "How to" section

Best wishes!!!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Moderators.....

Hi @Anonymous,

Thanks for reaching out.

Career opportunities can be found on Google Careers. You can visit it and browse the available positions at Google.

Please note that I have moved your reply here: How do I become a "Google Moderator"?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!