How do I add pictures to Google Maps?

How do I post pictures on Google Map?

13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Add pictures to Google map?

Hi @AthensGeo 

"Welcome to the only official online community forum for Local Guides: Connect. Connect is a place for members of the Local Guides program around the world to share their experiences and to connect with other Local Guides in a single place." 

This is the first of the information that you will find in "14 helpful tips for using Connect" - The post will give you a full and detailed introduction about The community

Regarding your question, I am not sure about the answer you are looking for, as you already posted picture on Maps, even if most of them are inappropriate and should be removed. For this reason, I will give you two answers:

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @AthensGeo 

"Welcome to the only official online community forum for Local Guides: Connect. Connect is a place for members of the Local Guides program around the world to share their experiences and to connect with other Local Guides in a single place." 

This is the first of the information that you will find in "14 helpful tips for using Connect" - The post will give you a full and detailed introduction about The community

Regarding your question, I am not sure about the answer you are looking for, as you already posted picture on Maps, even if most of them are inappropriate and should be removed. For this reason, I will give you two answers:

Do you have a doubt about how to do something? The Help desk is here for you,with a long list of post with detailed indications on how to post.

Which kind of contents we share in the community? What are Connect topics? will give you an explanation

Level 8

Go to Google maps and click on left top manu. you will see your contribution , click on this.your options including reviews Q/A photo and more.Add you photos by following the maps .

Wishing happy guiding

Jahurul Haq
Former Google Contributor

Hello @AthensGeo,

Welcome to Connect!

You can easily follow @ErmesT's tips about your contributions on Google Maps and how to add your photos there. In addition to that, I am marking his reply as a solution, so other Local Guides can refer to it. The purpose of this feature is to help Local Guides find answers when searching on the Connect. Please take a look at: How do I mark comments as solutions? article.

Just to let you know, I relabeled your post to the How-tos section and I changed the title of your post so it could describe better your question.

P.S.: Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduce Yourself - January 2020 thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: What photos should I share on Google Maps?

Buenos días saludos cordiales para toda la comunidad de Local Guide, una pregunta ¿cómo puedo poner fotos directamente en Msps?

La verdad es que no se ¿cuál sea el procedimiento adecuado para ello, espero cualquier sugerencia para hacer más sencillo el paso de información recabada por un servidor.

Muchas gracias y espero que alguien se ponga en contacto conmigo para ver está publicación.

Saludos cordiales para todos.

Former Google Contributor

Re: How do I add pictures to Google Maps?

Hello @Dohoko-12,

Thanks for reaching out to us! You can find an answer to your question in this article: Add, remove, or share photos and videos.

To keep Connect more organized, I just moved your comment under the relevant thread, where you can find a detailed solution too: How do I add pictures to Google Maps?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Re: How do I add pictures to Google Maps?

Muy buena tarde saludos cordiales para ti @Giu_DiB, agradezco la información y la atención a mí persona espero que estes pasando un excelente día o tarde o noche con mis mejores deseos para ti.

Level 6

I want to add photos to this location 32.056945,34.872615 but there is no option to add photos here. It's a park where I live and not a business. There are some photos for the location but I am unable to add my own. How come?

Connect Moderator

Level 7

Re: Tips for a great profile on Google Maps

Let me know please how to add video and photos through my google guide profile, so that I could increase my points because I forgot it's way. On 24 th I lost my father, so I should not access it. This is the main reason to forget the process.

Thanks