Level 4

How do I add my village in Google maps?

How do I add my village in Google maps?

Asia
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How do I add my village in Google maps?

Hello,

Political features of all sorts, including villages, have not been accepted by Google for almost 2 years.

As recommended above, you can use Feedback in Maps and choose the Other Feedback option to explain that the village is missing.  However, this is in no way a guarantee that Google will publish the village, they have their own criteria for what political features are permitted on the map and they also cannot usually publish it until they have the information confirmed by one of their allowed sources.  I thus encourage you to report it as missing, but hope you understand that it might take a long time to be published and also may never be published.
Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

View solution in original post

Level 7

Hello, not sure, check https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/About-Local-Guides/How-do-I-add-a-place-to-Google-Maps/m-p/276.... If that does not helps, probably you may use the generic "Send Feedback". Try the solution proposed by HedvikaP in https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Mapping-Your-World/Missing-road-name/m-p/134858#M3718

Best luck, Best regards, João

Level 5

Thank you @JoaoMartins for recommending my reply!

@HafizS this is how to to it:

- open Google Maps app on your mobile / www.maps.google.com on desktop

- click on the three horizontal lines in left corner

- choose "send feedback"

- click on "edit map"

- click on the place where is your village on the map

- click on "next" right corner

- write what is wrong - you can edit name, give feedback (wrong location, wrong "one way" definition, closed or private) - in your case maybe edit name and "wrong location". Don´t forget to add a note, please write what exactly is wrong with this part of a map - basicaly the same you wrote into this post, that there is a village missing.

Keep discovering -> keep sharing love 3
Connect Moderator
Solution

Hello,

Political features of all sorts, including villages, have not been accepted by Google for almost 2 years.

As recommended above, you can use Feedback in Maps and choose the Other Feedback option to explain that the village is missing.  However, this is in no way a guarantee that Google will publish the village, they have their own criteria for what political features are permitted on the map and they also cannot usually publish it until they have the information confirmed by one of their allowed sources.  I thus encourage you to report it as missing, but hope you understand that it might take a long time to be published and also may never be published.
Flash - LG Connect Moderator, Maps Platinum Product Expert, Map Maker Platinum Product Expert, RER and Regional Lead

Due to the volume I receive, I do not respond to unsolicited private messages

Level 1

My village khumeriyal kupwara is very famous of its nature beauty.it lies in lolab valley .

Level 7

@Payezvilayat9538 wrote:

My village khumeriyal kupwara is very famous of its nature beauty.it lies in lolab valley .

Khumeriyal is shown on Google Maps already