Corrie's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Re: How do I add a place to Google Maps?

I've removed & added my church in Google maps for some address corrections but when I search it doesn't shows, 

CSI St.Thomas Church
Navallur, Tamil Nadu 600130

https://maps.google.com/?cid=7405360026780576592

Level 6

I have also try but not applied yet 

Google Moderator

Hello @azam_malik and @amoseraj25,  I would like to inform you that you can check out this topic Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?, to understand more about edits.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

I am trying to add missing addresses to Google maps. It used to take them under consideration and add them later. Now I can't find a category that isn't private. I deliver packages as a business and I need addresses of houses to be added. The address of homes is public info so what gives? 

Level 1

How much time it will take to for the info to be added into google maps ?

Level 8

I was added some missing places in google maps but all mu added  places is automatically removed from google maps 

Level 2

Result is coming as not applied.

What are the reasons and how can I add such place.

Level 6

You should go to the Local guides connect home page and then find the most relevant categorie that you think might help you and then "Post" your question. Then the pros who know the best answers can reply in that public forum so others can have the best possible answer! Good Luck.

ChristineBrandon