DanielPetrov's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: How dangerous it is to contribute to Google maps?

hi @Johannes11

Thanks for your response. 

Ya I do.

Level 10

O ya, @kleinfurst I do.

A long time ago since I've been in Boyana church. I'm not sure is I put my pics on maps or not....must check my archive.

But if you come to Sofia, Bulgaria just write me and we can go there together and you can write review of your own pics that you will make 🙂

Be safe and have great contribute! 

Level 7

Next time show him your Level 9 badge.

Level 8

Exactly. When I take 360° photo, people think about me a mad or something that why I'm rotating holding mobile phone! Haha!! Good experience!!  

Level 6

I've never had this issue.  I do ask people if they want to be in the photo before I take it, just out of kindness.  I'm so sorry you were treat so aggressively, that's scary.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Level 7

Being an Indian I can understand 😄

Level 10

@DanielPetrov Interesting. It took me about 2 weeks for them to update me to Level 10 on here. How long have you been Level 10?

Oh, and random question. Is Bulgarian yogurt as good in Bulgaria as the exported yogurt? It's delicious.

Level 7

Hi @DanielPetrov 

I am glad to read your post, as I also sometimes face the same problem while contributing to Google Maps. As people always carry smartphones with high functioning cameras, it is really easy to take photos and to be taken photos unintentionally. I try to not to include any people in my photos to be uploaded on Google Maps, so that I can at least avoid any privacy problems. I feel sad and sorry on what you have experienced, but I want to encourage you to keep contributing to Google Maps, as your contributions are truly making people's travel experience much better and easier!

Best, 

Hoisoo

Level 10

Hey @JosephDewey

I get level 10 in April this year, not so sure which day. Probably I must wait for status update here to see my 10 stars, so I will wait and see 🙂 thanks you that tip, I was little worried about that...

About you second question is Bulgarian yogurt as good in Bulgaria as the exported yogurt simple answer is YES - same excellent quality  but here some facts that make answer more correct about Bulgarian yogurt:

Bacteria are single-celled microorganisms. They multiply by dividing the cage - one bacterium feeds and grows until it becomes big enough to be divided into two small cells that in turn grow and split into four as they become big enough, and so on. Under ideal conditions for bacterial life, their number increases in geometric progression.

Bacteria Lactobacillus bulgaricus have a very capricious living conditions. The ideal temperature should be 40-42 degrees, the acidity of the environment and the environment (milk) should be between 5.4 and 4.6 pH and of course there should be milk sugar for food. Placed under such conditions, the bacteria ferments the milk relatively quickly - in a few hours.Stopping the breeding of these bacteria is relatively easy - the milk is cooled down to less than 15 degrees.

In many other countries, milk is fed through Lactobacillus bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus. Between the product obtained and the typical Bulgarian yoghurt there are usually some differences. Few of them are due to the use of different strains of the two bacteria. The bulk is due to differences in technology and recipe designed to make the product the local market is looking for - for example, a sweeter and / or less dense consistency.

In some places where it has created a market, yogurt is also offered, quite similar to the Bulgarian yogurt. Part of it is sometimes imported from Bulgaria, but most of it is mostly produced in the respective country. Typical are the Turkish shops in Germany, where Bulgarische Joghurt is often offered, and some shops in Japan.

In some countries there are hygienic requirements for some (or all) food products that do not allow the presence of live bacteria. Often yoghurt is among these products. In such cases it is subjected to a treatment that kills the bacteria in it and often changes to some extent its taste and taste. Technically, however, there is no problem to keep the bacteria alive. The result is a typical Bulgarian yoghurt, which is for leavening, and so on.

Also you can check this topic by @YK1001 which is great about Bulgarian yoghurt or like in Bulgarian said "Kiselo mliako" !

Have a great day and if you don't mine from where are you? Just asking because a lot of people don't know about this nature phenomena Bulgarian yogurt 🙂