razibatpara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

How can i start a wrong place, road, picture edit or claim to google for update right information.

Hello,

How can i start a wrong place, road, picture edit or claim to google for update right information about our city also my near places.

I am able interested and willingly to working for deliver right information about a place, road, i want just see the earth map my city correct information.

Bangladesh
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How can i start a wrong place, road, picture edit or claim to google for update right informatio

Hi, @razibatpara

You can find all the indications just pressing/clicking on HELP in the menu of Google Maps 

Suggest an edit:

1. Open the Google Maps appGoogle Maps
  2. Search for a place or tap it on the map.
  3. Scroll down and select Suggest an edit.
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. Tap Send Send

Note: If someone submits an edit for a place, you might see the edit. If you’re familiar with the place, tell us if the edit is right or wrong by tapping on the suggested edit. Your feedback will help Google Maps decide if the place's information should be changed.

How long it takes for corrections to be published

We review your edits, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits.

Ermes

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: How can i start a wrong place, road, picture edit or claim to google for update right informatio

Hi, @razibatpara

You can find all the indications just pressing/clicking on HELP in the menu of Google Maps 

Suggest an edit:

1. Open the Google Maps appGoogle Maps
  2. Search for a place or tap it on the map.
  3. Scroll down and select Suggest an edit.
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. Tap Send Send

Note: If someone submits an edit for a place, you might see the edit. If you’re familiar with the place, tell us if the edit is right or wrong by tapping on the suggested edit. Your feedback will help Google Maps decide if the place's information should be changed.

How long it takes for corrections to be published

We review your edits, so your changes might take some time to be updated on the map. Google may email you about the status of your edits and may forward you questions from other people who review your edits.

Ermes

Level 6

@razibatparamake sure you will start with google business, try to add correct address and provide some picture for real front store and inside also

Level 5

Hello @rofanhassan

Thank you for your information i think your information help me.

Level 5

Hello ,

Thank you to help me provide value information so sir your information help me for determine and clear to understand so i have a question i'll already edit and submit few listings located my city this listings has many information wrong i submit the right information but yet never come any response into my inbox or spam folder.

Connect Moderator

@razibatpara Receiving a feedback via mail is something that you can set from the app menu

Go to : settings /notifications and configure it

You can also see the status in: your contribution / modification

Ermes 

Level 5

Hello @ErmesT,

Thank you for help me to improve my knowledge. I'll set it now  "contribution / modification" going to "Desktop Notifications"

Level 4

Wrong place name

I want to change the name of place whether it is wrong

Connect Moderator

Re: Wrong place name

Hello @Gursimrat_singh1, just open the details of that place in Maps, click 'Suggest an edit', type in the correct name and hit the Send button.

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Google Moderator

Re: Wrong place name

Hello @Gursimrat_singh1,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for reaching out. I am going to merge your post to - How can i start a wrong place, road, picture edit or claim to google for update right information, where you can find the answer of your question. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!